About Attorney Rachel Topham Crane
Attorney Rachel Topham Crane has always been drawn to family law and is uniquely qualified to represent clients in complex custody and divorce issues. Having grown up with divorced parents, she knows first hand how poor relationships can impact a family. She believes that an attorney should not inflame the dispute, but instead help her client to resolve it, and help families rebuild and discover a new normal.
After graduating from an honors program at Boston College with a degree in Finance and Economics, she attended law school at the University of Connecticut. While in law school, Rachel was awarded the Cali Award for Excellence in Moot Court and Property Law.
Rachel has been practicing law in Milford, CT since 2008. She opened her own practice in 2019 with a focus on divorce and custody, family law, mediation, probate, juvenile, real estate, and special education law.
Attorney Crane resides locally with her husband and three children who bring her immeasurable joy.
- Juris Doctor, University of Connecticut School of Law, 2008
- Bachelor of Science Degree, Economics and Finance from Boston College
- Carroll School of Management, 2005
- Guardian Ad Litem/Attorney for Minor Child Training, Connecticut Judiciary
- Mediation Certificate, Quinnipiac University, 2017
- Milford Bar Association, Vice President, 2018 – Present
- Small Firm Practice Management of CT Bar Association, 2016 – Present
- Connecticut Counsel for Non-Adversarial Divorce, 2016 – Present
- Connecticut Bar Association, Member 2008 – Present
Awards & Recognition
- Top 10 Family Law Attorneys Under 40, National Academy Of Family Law Attorneys, 2018
- Rising Star Super Lawyers list for Family Law, 2018